Saturday, October 1, 2011

Music Friday!

A run down of some music I've come across, just for you. Yes, specifically for you.


Join me on a little musical journey after the break!

First up is Asa. Check this out. And no, this isn't a Grateful Dead cover!




She's got a nice vibe, yeah?




Second, here's Branko Galoic & Skakavac Orkestar with their tune Tako Los. Love the tar playing!








Next up: Fatoumata Diawara singing Kanou. Lovely!






Next on the platter, Irishman John Doyle's song Liberty's Sweet Shore:






Pieta Brown sings her lovely ditty, Never Did Belong:






The Paper Aeroplanes performing Winter Never Comes:






Michigan ladies Nervous But Excited play Said and Done:






He's not new to me, but I like this song. Alexi Murdoch playing Some Day Soon:






I love this one. Meg Baird singing Dear Companion. Beautiful.






Cool soundscape on this next one. Apparat with Black Water:






Alright now check out this killer groove from the Barr Brothers - Lord, I Just Can't Keep From Cryin'




Here's another one by the same group. They're pretty versatile!




Well, that's enough for one night. I'll try and put up some more next week. Stay cool.

No comments: